|Surgical PA - Surgical Assistants
||Surgical PA - Surgical Assistants
If you have a passion for surgery and would like to work in the operating room 100% of the time as a First Assist “ONLY”, QSS MGMT LLC has a great opportunity for full-time, part-time and per diem Surgical PAs in New York. We manage a large practice of Surgical Assistants who support surgeons throughout the state in many facilities. We are looking for candidates with strong surgical assisting experience in all specialties.
The Surgical PA will only be responsible for intra-operative support within the scope of surgical assisting practice, in accordance with established practices, procedures and protocols, and based on instructions from the surgeon. There are no extra-operative duties.
• Valid State License as a PA, ARNP, RNFA, MD or DO
• Valid NCCPA Certification (if applicable)
• Experience as a First Assistant working in a multi-specialty surgical setting
• Current BLS/ACLS Certification
• Certification in robotics is a plus
• Competitive salary based on experience
• Excellent benefits package (health, dental, vision)
• Generous PTO and holiday package
• Company paid malpractice
• CME/CEU Reimbursement
• Many other benefits and rewarding perks
• On-the-job training to enhance surgical skills as a First Assist in most specialties including general surgery, orthopedics, vascular, OB/GYN, neuro, and urology
• Certification in robotics, if needed
Interested in living in a place that offers endless possibilities? The Hudson Valley, NY area is waiting for you. We’ve got a quality of life that is one of the best in the nation with some of the top schools, colleges and universities nearby. Take a 90-minute ride on the Metro North Rail Road right into the city to see a Broadway show, comedy club, sporting event or enjoy a meal at one of the top-rated restaurants NY has to offer.
The local community has much to offer with excellent housing options and neighborhoods that boast ongoing culture and many recreational activities including: biking, boating, skiing/snowboarding, hiking, ice skating and antiquing.